We're looking for a Business Development Manager!
We're an award-winning company at the forefront of using digital to help address the well documented damage that poor mental health is having on our society. With organisations commissioning us including MOD, NHS, Vitality, the Province of Ontario and half of the Universities in the UK, the business is growing at a rapid pace.
We've made huge impact, having supported over 130,000 people with their mental health so far, with big plans to expand. In the autumn of this year, we're preparing to launch a completely revamped platform and we want to grow our current high performing team to accelerate the huge positive impact we are having as well as growing the business into new target markets.
The overall aim of this role is to follow up sales leads and win new business. This role is focused on selling the whole range of BWW solutions in the Corporate, Health, Education and Employer markets within the UK including generating leads, managing an opportunity pipeline and converting sales.
This role will report directly into the Chief Revenue Officer.
1. Generate leads and win new business. This includes;
- Building strong commercial relationships with prospects
- Understanding the potential of prospects and prioritising efforts accordingly
- Understanding client requirements at both a strategic and tactical level to be able to offer the best solutions
- To use the internal resources of clinical and technical specialists to support the consultation and sales process
- To travel as necessary across the UK
2. Achieve and over achieve on personal KPIs and sales targets
- To ensure personal KPIs and targets are achieved for new business wins
- Introduce corrective activities/new initiatives for any under achievement
- Exercise commercial awareness and deliver against the Sales and Marketing strategy
- Ensure Pipeline CRM is kept up to date with all opportunities, meetings, proposals and contracts
- Manage an opportunity pipeline, effectively prioritising and converting opportunities to contracts
- Perform to personal sales targets
- To produce detailed forecasts for own new business sales
- Ensure that forecasting reflects the objectives of the business
5. To build internal relationships as required to maximise sales capability
6. Build commercial relationships with key partners as relevant
7. Developing excellent knowledge of digital health space and the complexities of mental health services
8. Attend multiple marketing and sales events to raise awareness of BWW commercially
A highly energetic and enthusiastic salesperson with the desire to succeed.
Fast paced and high energy
A consultative sales person who is able to offer solutions through technology
Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to network within the client base
Excellent sales process and organisational management
Numerate and commercially astute
Excellent communication skills – oral and written
Articulate and able to influence and persuade in a business environment at all levels
Target / goal orientated
Professional in attitude, conduct and appearance
Proven track record in new business sales in either Healthcare / Corporate / Employer or Education software solutions and services
Can demonstrate track record of achieving new business sales targets
Formally sales trained (desirable)
To apply for the Business Development Manager role please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com with the job title in the email subject line. Interviews will take place as soon as suitable candidates are identified.